HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Joseph Lao, O.D.
at Optic Gallery: Seven Hills
3195 St. Rose Parkway, #100
Henderson, NV 89052
Dr. Mary Carroll, O.D. passed away unexpectedly on January 16 2015. Dr. Mary's vision therapy legacy has been passed on to developmental optometrist Dr. Joseph Lao. Dr. Lao, a Las Vegas native, is proud to provide vision therapy in his hometown.
Rest in Peace, Dr. Mary.
Dr. Joseph Lao provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency or CI (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Eye-hand-body coordination training and sensory integration therapies with state-of-the-art biofeedback equipment
- Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Las Vegas, Laughlin, Boulder City, Ely, Tohopah, Kingman, Bullhead City, St. George, Cedar City, Utah, UT, Nevada, NV
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use