Complete our Online Forms Today!
HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Joseph Lao, O.D.
at Optic Gallery: Stephanie St.
543 N. Stephanie St., Suite 110
Henderson, NV 89014
Optic Gallery Main Page
Dr. Mary Carroll, O.D. passed away unexpectedly on January 16 2015. Dr. Mary's vision therapy legacy has been passed on to developmental optometrist Dr. Joseph Lao. Dr. Lao, a Las Vegas native, is proud to provide vision therapy in his hometown. Rest in Peace, Dr. Mary.
Dr. Joseph Lao provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency or CI (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or Degenerative Diseases, including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, Parkinson's Disease, Cerebral Palsy, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Eye-Hand-Body Coordination Training and Sensory Integration Vision Therapy with State-of-the-Art Biofeedback Equipment
- Eye Care for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Optic Gallery at Stephanie St. provides primary eye care for the entire family as well as specialized vision care (vision therapy, eye training, neurofeedback, and/or sensory therapy for special needs patients of all ages from Las Vegas, Laughlin, Boulder City, Ely, Tohopah, Kingman, Bullhead City, St. George, Cedar City (patients from both Nevada, NV and Utah, UT).
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use